- Interviewer: In real life: Friendship or Brothers??
- Jensen: That’s almost impossible to explain. Nine months a year we’re stuck with each other literally twenty four hours a day seven days a week because we’re working on the show. Even doing stuff for ourselves in between isn’t possible. We’re constantly together. And even when we’re not actually working together during that nine months, or the other three months out of the year for that matter, we always find ourselves choosing to hang out and be together.
- Jared: We even lived with each other!
- Jensen: We did.
- Jared: We were in each other’s weddings!
- Jensen: We were.
- Jared: And when we leave Canada for break we’re combining our family’s to do Christmas together in Texas this year!
- Jensen: We will.
"I prayed to you, Cas. Every night."
In honor of the 6th season of Face Off that premieres on January 14, 2014, I decided to make a list of my top 10 favorite makeups from the five seasons. Unfortunately, season 1 didn’t have any photos of the makeups so I couldn’t include anything from that season.
- Tate & Miranda - S5E3 “Getting Goosed” - Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
- Matt - S2E8 ”Burtonesque” - Ice Cream Man
- Matt & Tara - S2E2 ”Water World” - Lyretail fairy basslet
- Nicole - S3E11 ”Immortal Enemies” - Water Theme
- Laura - S5E9 ”Mortal Sins” - Wrath
- House - S4E4 ”Eye Candy” - Sweet Tooth Suzy
- Nicole - S3E9 ”Junkyard Cyborg” - Princess from another planet
- Rayce - S2E8 ”Burtonesque” - Cellist
- Frank - S5E4 - ”Subterranean Terror” - Chains & Electrical Panel
- Alam & Anthony - S4E3 ”When Hell Freezes Over” - Demus demon
Big Frozen genderbend dump part 2 ^————-^
and quite possible the last for now, I’m tired lol
Part 1 here
I think, after seeing a few comments, that’s valid to add I do this only for fun, and curiosity. I don’t think this version is better than the original
YES YES YES YES YES FINALLY
these are just so cute. i love them.
There’s No Place Like Home
Known rooms of the men-of-letters bunker
Paralleling the boys with the Ghostfacers was suppose to help fix the brokenness that is Sam & Dean’s relationship.
Instead it poured more salt in the wound.
Selling - 2014 Vegas Con
- a Weekend General Admission pass for $145 (OBO)
- a Jensen Ackles Solo Photo Op for $129
If interested please message me.UPDATE: Jensen photo op has been spoken for/sold (2-24)
still have the Weekend Gen pass for sale if ne1 is looking! ^_^
Thank you! You have no idea how much your kindness and hard work has meant to us here at Random Acts and how much better you’ve made the world in just one day. Every act of kindness makes a difference - no matter the size.
You are our heroes. You inspire us each and every day.